Sunday, December 10, 2006

And So It Ends....

So this is it....in a few days I'm goin back home. Regardless what happens, I've secured my degree and I'm heading back to Singapore. It's been a long 2 years, but yet it seems so short.

Still, I'll always cherish the memories I've made in Australia, as well as the pple I met over the 2 yrs.

In chronological order:

2005
Wilson, Josh, Joan, Michelle, Mel, Pei Juan, Angela, Shury, Eunice, Jeremy, Lawrence, Samuel, Jayen, Taro, Phyllis, Jessica, Nicole, April, Joanna, Colin, Edwin, Daniel, Amit, Lai Lai, Wileen, Andrew, Wayne, Shawn, PJ, Aree, Jade, Risa and Pauline.

2006
Danny, Shaun, Nicholas, Charmaine, Jasmine, Debbie, Sondre, Brian, Liting, Leslie, Zailiang, Esther, SJ, Johan, Lim, Jeannette, Kailin, Kelvin, Jia Hui, Grace, Gracie, Ashley, Ben, Wei Zhen, Jaslyn, Kim Wai, Emmanuel, Quentin, Darren, Jieyi and Desiree.

My Coursemates
Jacob, Marion, Lindsay, Eliza, Sally, Chris Z, Rachel, Jess G, Jess W, Cameron, Tim S, Tim R, Ben S, Stacy, Surya, Sean, Ken and Krish.

My Lecturers
James, Marta, Karen, Peter, Owen, Paul, Chris, Daril, Dong Ming, Reza, Nick, Alanna, Marie, Dennis and Terry.

Pastor Micheal, Colleen, Mary-Anne, Bradley, Heather, Michelle, Little Ethan and everyone else at Churchill Baptist Church

Thank you all for making my stay in Australia a memorable one. I'll never forget you.

No comments: