Sunday, October 21, 2007

Still here!!

Yeh folks im still here......juz havent been updating for awhile. Just a little update.

1. Uni reunion
Originally, the reunion was for Jess when she came back 4 a 2 wk break. Last minute she had to stay home 4 dinner. So the main star was not ard. Still ok tho. Got the chance to catch up wif da others: Mich, Jojo, Sam & PJ.

2. Wedding No.3
Another cousin of mine is married. This time round he from my mum's side. Had to rush from office to attend his dinner coz it was on a friday. But for someone who has watched me grow up from young, I wldnt miss his dinner for anything.

3. Wedding No. 4
This one took place 9 days after my cousin's wedding. This one is my poly classmate. Food was rather average, but still an enjoyable nite.

4. Staff Chalet
This one took place during Hari Raya. First time I actually had a company event for staff members only.

And im still gymming around, working in the office, blah blah blah.....

Til next time....

No comments: