Friday, December 28, 2007

Six months in Toronto

Seems like yesterday, even tho it was 2 yrs ago, that I left for Brizzy. I still remember the send off from my family and frens alike. Feeling nostalgic, u mite say, but tonite was the feeling for me; coz this time, it's my sister who's getting the send off, to Toronto. Shez goin there for a foreign exchange program for 1 sem, before comin back. I was going through the same wave of emotions she did when she sent me off 2 yrs ago. This time it was my turn, teary-eyed with a lump in my throat and a heavy heart.

Dear Lord, I pray that You'll bless her with journey mercies as she takes the long flight to Toronto, and I pray You'll keep her safe in once she's there, the same way You have kept me safe when I was in Brisbane for 2 years. In Jesus's name I pray, Amen.

Six more months, my dear sister, and you'll be back.

No comments: